Welcome to the blog of Psychedelic Wizard! You might remember my poem about Garlic, which you can find here: https://psychedelicwizard.wordpress.com/2021/09/22/garlic-classified-substance-001/
I have felt the pull of evil of the last few months. But Good prevails. So too can you when they attack. They may appear human, but do not be deceived. Vampires can and will strike when at your best or at your worst, they don’t care for you. You are most vulnerable when you are asleep!
The above post talks about some protection but I will add my own as usual;
- Garlic – I cannot stress enough how important this is. You should only have a small amount to eat. But, you can put a big bulb next to your bed or just anywhere you feel is vulnerable in your home. Crush or cut to release the beneficial properties.
- Essential oils – It is well known that some oils like lavender will protect you. You can put a dab on your arms or wrists, or on the neck, and of course you can diffuse, put droplets on your pillow or use a lavender pillow. Rosemary is another strong oil for protection. Rose oil is great too. Last night I felt like I was vulnerable and at their hands because I didn’t have my diffuser next to me.
- Praying – You are temporarily invincible when you pray, or so it feels. Praying for protection would be a good start or having a priest come bless your home is another. Whatever you pray for, do it with conviction, vamps can smell falsehood!
- Dagger – A good old fashioned metal dagger which you can keep under your pillow whilst you sleep or just slip it in your jacket pocket. Only wield when in danger and use your wise judgment to know when that is.
- Crucifix – The one and only proven source to actually protect you. Have one in lead? Even better. Have one in solid gold? Great. Make sure you use it wisely and do not use it against every attacker, it is reserved for only those attacks which are fairly easy to ward off.
- Energy stones – I call them energy stones. They are great. I bought rose recently and also posted about cleansing the heart. Rose quartz would be a good bet, or perhaps a large pile of obsidian? Beware that the vamps can still use their bodies like us, so they may try to rip the stone from you. Don’t need to carry it with you, but should place it in a nice protected area so that it emits the required protection properties.
- Sunlight – Get that house or apartment aired out and filled with the glorious light of the sun. Make sure to expose your own body to the sunshine too. If you cannot stand the light you may already be succumbing to the bad ways.
I really, really, really, really, REALLY… hate vamps! They are the most annoying and useless things. But being the good person that I am, I will pray for them and shine love on them. Even if it burns them to ashes.
I will finish on the Lords Prayer:
Our father who art in heaven hallowed be thy name thy kingdom cometh thy will be done on earth as it is in heaven and give us this day our daily bread and forgive us our trespasses and forgive those who trespass against us and lead us not into temptation but deliver us from evil for thine is the kingdom forever and ever Amen.