I want to be alone It's not gonna change who you are It won't guarantee you'll get far Because when the night comes And angels sing and dance I won't want to see you alone. "Hebrews 11:6 - And without faith it is impossible to please him, for whoever would draw near to God must believe that he exists and that he rewards those who seek him. Ephesians 2:8-9 - For by grace you have been saved through faith. And this is not your own doing; it is the gift of God, not a result of works, so that no one may boast. 1 John 5:4- For everyone who has been born of God overcomes the world. And this is the victory that has overcome the world—our faith." You are full of good Full of love Beneath God And under that sky There is hope Blossoms Bees In the cradle Grown until death.
Month: March 2021
Dedicated to every human being in need of help and encouragement.
Heavenly father, Give us our paths full guidance, So that we may guide those in need, In troubled times, And future struggles, Give them the hope we bless them, Lovingly and eternally, Hold us in your heart, Amen.
A Vegan Diet – Benefits!
It’s the 21st century and the popularity of the vegan diet has soared. Over the last 20, or indeed 10 years, there has been an explosions of vegan cafes and restaurants cropping up over the world.
The increasingly hip, cool and hot topic of veganism has attracted many a person far and wide. But, what does the meat and animal produce industry continue to tell us? What is being taught in schools worldwide? They are continuing to tell us to eat meat, pull the wool over our eyes and ignore the mass genocide of animals that happens each and every day in every country in the world.
Veganism has gained attention due to the supposedly massive health-benefits, the environmental impact and cultural and lifestyle shifts that have flooded the consciousness since technology advanced and it became cool to post about that quinoa burger or lentil soup.
Of course, moving away from supporting the meat and animals slaughter industry is hard, deliberately so. Today it costs more to eat vegan products than it does meat…go figure that out! What I suspect and many others also suspect, is that the rise of the vegan has been a pain in the ass for the big cows at the corporate headquarters.
Seriously, though, do you want to eat a diseased cow, locked in a shed, sick, stressed and pumped full of hormones or do you want to eat something else that eradicates the need for mindless killing? Strong points, but the war is in full swing.
So, here are some benefits of turning to a vegan diet!
- A vegan diet is loaded with nutrients: Animal products cause inflammation and disease with little to justify that. Plant based or vegan diets are loaded with fiber, vitamins and minerals and generally support the body to function at its best. With a better functioning body, there is time for the organs to heal and for the brain and soul to begin to function clearly and effective.
- Weight loss: Meat an dairy contribute to increased cholesterol and weight gain. Meat also increases blood pressure, decreases mental awareness and lowers our energy levels. A nutrient-rich diet with high fiber (Don’t forget the b12) can increase energy levels, mental alertness and contribute and even cause weight loss.
- Lower blood sugar levels: Some studies have found that the increased fiber and nutrients improve blood sugar levels more than medication. This will in turn lower cholesterol and reduce the risk of hypertension and cardiovascular disease.
- Reduce the risk of cancer: Cutting out toxins and inflammatory promoting foods like dairy and meat can give the body more energy to protect itself. By adding those plant power foods, our bodies antioxidant capacity increases and our bodies begin to eliminate any and all toxins (they won’t remove them all). This may in turn reduce the risk of cancers as the body has the correct nutrition to find and kill these mutated cells.
- Improved mood: Naturally all that new energy and the building happiness and lightness that accompanies a vegan diet will lead to an increased sense of happiness and the feeling that you are more conscious. Why? Because those animal products have decreased your body functions and increased mental fatigue, brain fog and depression through the toxins and dangerous compounds within them.
So, with the amount of cattle exceeding the population of the human race and the food they require being able to feed the world 10 times over (you see, it’s bad), and the fact that they are degraded and tortured before death, leaves nothing for defence of the corporate bullies that are lying to us and our children.
You don’t need animal products, but you are more than welcome to indulge and live that lifestyle. The vegan life pushes it onto others which I disagree with.
You have to want to change in order to change.
I'm quick I'm quick I'm going to smack you over the head With my gavel I'm the barrister I'm full of wit I'm super quick Super fly Milking half my clients dry Taking the piss Billing through the hips I'm super barrister Worshipped on night time clips Wig and gown Gets me no tits!
I fought for a million years And a million miles Fought for change Fought for you The thought of you I did that I changed that Now evil seeps no longer on the earths petals The wind is less harsh There is pause between breath And a searing excitement Springing
Vos donate mihi?
Operor vos habere cor? (Do you have a heart?) Ego solveret. (I'm breaking) Your heart for the taking I'm breaking come and see our making Dreaming of the awakening Reaching out Nobody there To respond To the darkness To my light Never and forever Except that night I can see you alright And God makes us, alright.
It’s not quite the end of the week ~
or the start of the week ~
but it ill be neat this week ~
not because I’m weak ~
because I’m strong .
My poetry as podcasts
Firstly, thank you for being a part of this blog and following, liking and commenting on any and all posts, that input is the support that keeps this blog going!
You now have the pleasure of hearing my poetry, as I’ll be converting some of the most popular poems into podcasts. I may also use this feature to upload songs, short stories and even use my own voice to talk about the creative process of writing!
I look forward to your input. Many thanks for helping Psychedelicwizard (Writing…when I can be bothered) to reach 300 followers. A small but humble amount.
You can listen to the first poem that is now converted to audio podcast for your listening pleasure!
Love and wishes,
Yesterday the seams were made this way, like monogamous rhyme, liking that seam of time, to and throw divine, potential decay, yet another day, of our drowning sorrows, and our little bays, keeping us held up on that shallow wave.
I feel the power, I will be the power, I am the power, now and forever. I am sexy, I am beautiful, I am the best, I am the future. I am the money, I am the honey, I am the stars, I am the earth. I am what I am.